Sunday, August 12, 2007
Universal Math Solver v5
UMS is a software package which, until now, students could only dream of.
UMS solves any given problem, either one taken from a textbook or just invented on the spot. Moreover, UMS explains each step of the solution to the problem. According to your choice, UMS may speak different languages, according to your choice or just keep silent.
In general, there are a great many reasons why a student may have difficulty in assimilating a given mathematics lesson well. UMS deals with each of these difficulties, completely reconstituting the style of problem solving as taught in school. UMS produces the solution step by step on the computer monitor, accompanying the solving process with a professional teacher voice in your language of choice
The main advantages of UMS are as follows:
1. UMS obtains the exact solution of any mathematical problem which may be solved using 'school' methods. There is no analogue of UMS on the market in this regard.
2. For every mathematics course given, the UMS Software provides the detailed step-by-step explanation of solution, exactly as would be presented by a competent teacher.
3. The UMS Software has very simple and clear interface; its use does not require any additional specific skills or training. It's enough to spend 10 minutes playing with UMS to learn how to use it in detail.
Other mathematical software packages require long-term training of user.
4. The UMS Software accompanies the solution with textual and voice comments. All the other mathematical software packages lack this feature.
5. The UMS Software may repeat the solution explanation, starting with any step chosen by the user, with one mouse-click. No other software has this feature
6. UMS makes it possible to get complete explanation of plotting, step-by-step; automatic scaling of plot, so that 'all the critical plotting points and aspects' (extrema, asymptotes etc.) are demonstrated.
Please note! This is a unique and powerful feature that has no counterpart whatsoever in any other software.
7. There is one window per exercise, and the exercises can be solved simultaneously, using multiple windows.It will be possible to save a solution to file in our own format (a.k.a. *.ums file) and to convert the solution into the MS Word file . The archived exercises may be opened, reviewed and/or modified.
We'll provide the special editor (as a separate application) for *.ums files to edit solutions, i.e. to enter text as well as formulas (no change in mode of operation is even required between text and formulas). The stored exercises may be loaded from *.ums files - to be re-solved or re-worked as desired.
8. The example storage will be supplied as a separate application, with a user interface similar to MS Outlook.
The basic storage content will provide common usage examples (exercises chosen and sorted by us according to level of difficulty and math domain) and 'best users choice', sorted by date. The user will be able to create 'folders' in storage. The amount of storage will be unlimited for the user, with a simple 'storage switch' action. UMS can choose a sample from UMS collection similar to the last solved.
Password: thus HeavenDenied